1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sycamore leaves?

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Water' started by alliswell777, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alliswell777

alliswell777 (Small Crab)

:noidea:
    well, its been AGES since ive been on the site, and by the way, vickums, IT LOOKS GREAT!! ive added 2 micros to my tank in august. my heart went out to these 2 little guys at the earthbound place in the mall. one guy was debillitated with only one leg on one side (reminded me of what carrie looked like the last time i saw her-8 or 9 months ago :( but the other was pretty active. i named them sourbone & monkyrench. sourbone did emerge after a month long molt, but i have yet to see monkyrench...perhaps he did not pull thru. i have plenty of acorns where we live & i wanna take advantage of that for the crabs, and i have sycamore leaves that i gathered the other day. i thought they were maple, but after researching online, i saw that they were sycamore. i just wanna make sure they are safe for the guys & gals. by the way, my crabs are growing & doing really well! we have rearranged the tank a few times, & they always seem to enjoy a little destruction the first night after some furniture change! i hope everyone has been doing well, & hello to the countless new members! "hola!"

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Sycamore wood is fine for the Hermies, so I'm assuming that the leaves are as well. :flower:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.