1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swamp crabitat

Discussion in 'Social Area' started by sirenequidanse, Apr 25, 2013.

1. sirenequidanse

sirenequidanse (Micro Crab)

hi all, just had to do an emergency deep clean. not sure if a water dish leaked or the kids poured water in the tank. I have 3 boys 8 and 3 year old twins. so , went from a 29 gallon to a 10. but I only have 3 crabs 2 pp's and my smallest ( who just had a very successful molt) is a new light color. I will be posting his pic to get help with his species.:sheep2::crab1:. I have to say like the 10 gal better, I can see them more often. IN the 29 with all the hideaways and hanging plants never saw my crabs, just saw empty dishes.Hope everyone is well and waiting for spring! ( we already had 80 degree days here in tn, so I got to put my tank heater away! woot woot):blowheart::girlpower::HolySheep:

2. LAURIE

LAURIE Hi, I'm New Here!

they really do need the room and the hiding spots helps them deal with stress and more places to molt in. A 10 for 3 crabs depending on their size can be a little over crowded. a 10 is good for iso. you don't have to have so many hanging plants, try taking some out and some of the hidey's..