1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion.

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Jarrod Walls, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarrod Walls

Jarrod Walls (Micro Crab)

This is just a suggestion so PLEASE don't scream at me or anything, but maybe you guys should clean up the forum. I've noticed that the list of forums you have make it look sloppy and we may attract more members if we look better. I'm dedicated.. trust you me.

If you want, I'll set down soon and type up an outlook on how things might look better and yopu guys can take it into consideration.

Maybe a new top banner and something. I dunno.. I'm just hooked on all of this and interested in seeing it grow.

2. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

i kinda agree on the sloppy look thing. just look as if someone droped there. um.... sorry i put some thing in the wrong place jason.

3. msdiamonddawg

msdiamonddawg "Third Molt In Progress"

I like the way it is. Easy to find what you're looking for. Some boards are all messed up crazy!

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Im not seeing the "sloppy". The forums are easy to use and labeled accordingly. Molting questions go in the molting forum. Whats so sloppy about that?

5. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

6. Kyxoan

Kyxoan "Preparing For First Molt"

I think the forum is set up perfectly with catagories and sub catagories (Forums) and then inside those even more subcatagories (topics). I don't know how it could be any better... Maybe he meant to say "bland" as opposed to sloppy, but even then I think it is still fine. I'm not into the whole rainbow colored backgrounds on a forum. It has all it needs to be a functional good forum and if someone takes the time to sit down and read it they will see it is chock full of info.

7. Jarrod Walls

Some things could be cleaned up a bit.

There could be more.. organization to it.

I mean, you've got A LOAD of forums here.. not saying it's a bad thing and all, but I would definately consider cleaning it up or at least listen to the ideas i have on what to put there.

Plus I agree about the layout.. definately need something better. And the top banner.. it could use some work too. Wouldn't mind hooking you guys up.

8. heather77

heather77 (Micro Crab)

Personally I like this set up its simple. I belong to other forums also but I like this one the best (and use it the most) because it is simple. Easy to find what you are looking for and it dosent take long if you are truly needing help. But I do believe that new idea's are always appericated.I also agree with vckums I'M not seeing the sloppy.

9. Jarrod Walls

.. sorry for trying.

I just thought maybe the forum could use a small clean up but I guess you guys are happy with the looks of it.

10. Jason

Jason Moderator

I am always open to suggestions. When don't you PM them to me and let me know what you are thinking.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.