1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid person!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Dezzi, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Dezzi

Dezzi "First Molt In Progress"

Yeah the title sounds bad, but it's the truth!

Okay, so this summer my brother & I went to the beach, while there we go to the Aquarium.  While we were in the area you can reach in and touch some of the creatures, we walked up to a spot that had ocean hermit crabs, and snails..etc.
    So there are 2 young girls standing right behind them. 

While we are looking-
    My brother asks me: "what is the difference between these crabs and the ones you have?" 
    Girl says:  "there is no difference, all hermit crabs are the same." 
    WOW!
    I say:  "actually there is a huge difference, land hermit crabs- like the ones sold on the boardwalk- will die if you leave them in water.  And ocean crabs will def. die if you leave them out of the water. There are land hermit crabs, and ocean hermit crabs" 
    Girl says:  nothing- and looks away.

I didn't speak mean, or in a know-it-all way to her (cause I def. don't know it all)
    but I had to say something!  She works there, and could be telling people that mess.    Honestly, I wanted to say more, but I didn't.

That place needs to TRAIN the people that work with the animals. I don't think that's asking too much.

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

YA KNOW THE SAYING! YA CAN'T FIX STUPID!