1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stop sending your cold weather!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt

Matt Guest

So you are suggesting that everyone move to the south of the US. I'd rather freeze me buns off in Canada then move anywhere in the states... I enjoy the free healthcare.

2. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

YEAH, and we don't have as much crime and crazy from the heat people (well except for Calgary, though they say its the altitude) and we don't die if our air conditioner frizzes out in the summer when we are on our way to the beach to burn our feet on the scorching sand to get to the ocean and have to drive bumper to bumper and pass by a Petco full of Straws....what was I saying? :dontknow:

oh, ummm,,, YEAH!

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

HAHAHA!!! *hugs*
    There's whackos everywhere
    Only bumper to bumper traffic at certain times, rush hour etc.
    The beaches don't get that hot, not where I am. It has to be 80 or so inland to be 70 at the beach LOL
    And everyone WANTS a/c
    As for straws...TONS :tongue3:

4. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

5. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Vicki: It was 85 F yesterday, I wore shorts and actually broke out into a sweat while waxing my car too, heheehe.

Oh well, it's ending today though, tonight it's supposed to go down to 36 and the next couple of days the highs are only going to be in the 40s and 50s.

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

*puts fingers in ears so she can't hear Chris* :tongue3:

Well an update, STILL GOT THE RAIN! We forgot to put hte trash out last night and we rush out this morning and its POURING. And I mean like someones pouring buckets over your head of water. *stomps foot* Enough! :angry4:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.