1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stop sending your cold weather!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

We've had a bunch of rain the last few days. Last night was really cold, and this morning we woke up to this.

[img width=300 height=225]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6803/img19140td.jpg[/img]

[img width=300 height=225]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6033/img19118uu.jpg[/img]

Now us bay area folk are NOT used to this coldness, so stop it  :tongue3:

2. jugger

jugger "Preparing For Third Molt"

Sorry Vick, we'll bring it back to the East Coast soon, promise.

:angel12:

3. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

*puts on the big tiki mask and attempts to voodoo dance the rain over to Lubbock*

we could use it anyway, its been dry as a bone here forever....

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Madman thats SNOW on them mountains! Thats Mission Peak in Fremont, California.

Jugg, hurry up and take it back. I want it to be sunny california :icon_smile:

5. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Jugger, HUSH now. This fellow East Coaster is HAPPY to be having some warm spring-like weather for a couple of days. Hell, I'm wearing SHORTS and the heat is OFF because it's 70 some degrees outside and I'm happy, happy, happy. I was just outside a bit ago looking at my little flower gardens and I have tulips starting to break through and some of my Daffodils are budding and even my roses are starting to leaf. I LOVE this time of year!

Vicki: You hush about that little dusting of snow. I'll bet that didn't even stay on the ground 2 hours, did it?

MAD: I'm praying for ya'll to get some rain, I heard it hasn't rained in that area for 3-4 months. Ya'll need it and the west coast is drowning.

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

Too late! He has spoken! *neiner neiner neiner* :tongue3:

7. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

OH, poooooor baby. :sad10:

NOT!! Stop your whining!! It's nice there 85% of the time, not like here...Chicago....although it's super nice here today..... it's about 55, tomorrow 65!!! :tongue3:

8. vckums

vckums Moderator

:sad2: sniffles......but I want :sunny:

9. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10. I wish it would actually be spring...

I'm just farting around... :fart:

11. Matt

Matt Guest

The sky looks ugly there. I wasnt trying to send you the cold weather :dontknow:

12. vckums

vckums Moderator

It's still there, I jsut got home from a hail storm. Hard to go through a drivethru and hail is hitting your arm. It hurts!

13. vckums

vckums Moderator

SAN FRANCISCO - A storm spread rarely seen snow and sleet across the San Francisco area early Saturday, and two people were killed in a 28-vehicle pileup on slippery Highway 101 just north of the Golden Gate Bridge, authorities said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Cars were scattered along a 350-foot stretch of the highway. The highway's northbound lane just north of the Waldo Tunnel remained closed by late morning, causing major traffic backups on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Authorities received the first call about the crash at 2:38 a.m.

"People were screaming," said California Highway Patrol Sgt. Wayne Ziese.

The driver of the car in which the two victims died was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence but was released after a blood analysis concluded he was not drunk, Ziese said.

More than a dozen people in other cars suffered minor to moderate injuries, he said

14. that's because we aren't used to this weather! It hailed here today, and the snow level was down to 1500ft! :protest: I want my warmth back! :icon_sunny: It's only supposed to get up to 55 tomorrow... That's cold for us here in So Cal!!

15. vckums

vckums Moderator

Preach on FrenchPea!!!! :hello2: :hello2:

16. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

WIMPS!

17. Matt

Matt Guest

I'll second that :tongue3:

18. vckums

vckums Moderator

Pfffft! It's not about being wimpy. I could move back east or up north to Canada eh' and make sure I suffer through harsh winters, but I'll leave that to you weirdos! :tongue3:

19. Lisa

Lisa Guest

I'll third that!!

You stop your whining missy!! :pain10:

Give us East Coasters a break for a change. We deserve a little bit of warmth too. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

20. vckums

vckums Moderator

lol MOVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.