1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Songs that suck that you can't get out of your head, or can't get enough of.

Discussion in 'Game House' started by Matt, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt

Matt Guest

List some songs that suck that you can't get out of your head, or can't get enough of, even though they suck.
    In the Cold Night - White Stripes
    Anthem - Blink 182

More shall follow.

2. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

It's A Small World Afterall: I hate that freaking song and at Disney my nightmare is going on that ride!

3. thedog829

thedog829 Guest

This is embarrasing, but My Humps has been stuck in my head too long! :dontknow:

4. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

this one "Im in love with a stripper" that is one annoying song that shouldnt have been made

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

I cant get enough of this Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!! I highly reccomend this one to everyone  :hello2:

Dani California" is a song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers and the first single from their ninth studio album, Stadium Arcadium. It will be released on May 2, 2006 as a single, with the album scheduled for a release one week later; it is already available on iTunes. On April 9, 2006 "Dani California" reached third place on iTunes' "Today's Top Songs".

The international radio premiere was April 3, 2006. On this day, Don Jantzen from Houston KTBZ-FM played "Dani California" non-stop for his entire three hour show, from 4pm-7pm CST. This decision drew a mostly-positive reaction from listeners, with several people calling in encouraging the DJ to keep playing the song.

The single became the fastest-growing on alternative rock radio so far in 2006, achieving 2880 plays between 3 April and 9 April, 2006. It debuted on the Modern Rock Tracks chart at number one — a rare feat, also entering the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart at number two and the Heritage Rock chart at number four. This is the first time that a song has premiered in the top five on all three charts [1]. In addition, the song debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number twenty-four. In its second chart week, it jumped to number nine, becoming the band's third U.S. top-ten pop hit.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers have released a photo of the front cover of the "Dani California" single on their official website, and the band played an acoustic version of the song at a concert for The Silverlake Conservatory of Music.

"Dani California" will also be the theme song for the Japanese movie Death Note, based on the manga series of the same name. The song was skewered by Pitchfork Media, which gave it just one star out of five, saying that the song had "barre-chord blandness and 12-step solos" that revealed "a band just as desperate to survive as their song's main character."

On March 27, 2006, the Chili Peppers announced that on April 4, the video premiere of "Dani California" would take place at 11PM (EST) on MTV. The music video for the song was directed by Tony Kaye, the acclaimed director of American History X. A thirty-second teaser video would also be available the prior week, but the video leaked into the internet through VH1, and is currently being hosted on many websites online.

The video is a chronological evolution of rock music. As if by design, a flurry of discussion and debate ensued on the Web, about exactly who is caricatured and whether certain segments are composites. There have been no official statement by the band about the correct artists in the video. There has been a great deal of debate on the Internet about which bands exactly are portrayed, leading to a large amount of speculation.

In the June 2006 issue of UK Classic Rock magazine, Flea said in an interview "We mainly did eras, not actual people: rockabilly, British invasion, 60s psychedelic, glam, funk, punk, goth, hair metal, grunge, and ourselves being the sum of all those parts".

7. tara

:icon_puke_r: *puke*
    Oh Vicki...I'm in Love With a Stripper?...dear lordy.

8. vckums

vckums Moderator

Yes tara, its that bad..Lame Lame Lame

9. tara

Your secret's safe here. :confused5:
    We still luvs ya!

10. Matt

Matt Guest

The T-Pain song? OUCH! Even the Wyclef "Sripper's Anthem" is better then that, at least the strippers anthem is better.

Something somethin body like a goddess something somethng something Im in love with a stripper... she got it she rollin she something, something something something stripper.... right song?

11. vckums

vckums Moderator

dunno, I try not to listen to the lyrics but THANKS MATT for shoing into my brain :confused5:

12. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

the music that plays in the background of Madagascar...the kids movie? don't know why, but it annoys me so much! sometimes i can't think of the tune and that annoys me even more! oo-oo-oo!! and the song off of jepordy!!!!!

13. Matt

Matt Guest

Age of Consent (ft. Nick Hexum) - Neverending White Lights
    First Days of Spring (ft. Matt Talbot) - Neverending White Lights

14. queenofthecrabs

queenofthecrabs (Small Crab)

I'm Sailing Away by the STYX!!! I love the STYX but since my girls night out.... I am sick of that song! Let's just say Karoke in the car for about 2 hours!! lol AHHHH

15. moire_eel

moire_eel Guest

LOL, I was listening that day on my way home from work. I was like hm ... this song sounds familiar ... OH WAIT that's because they just played it, lol. I do like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but there are some songs that I just could not take several times in succession!

16. Matt

Matt Guest

When You're In Prision - Offspring.

Oh, when you're in prision, don't pick up the soap, don't pick up the soap, someone will be waiting there for you
    Oh, when you're in prision, don't pick up the soap, don't pick up the soap, it's baaaaad fooooor yooooou.
    Oh, when you're in prision, don't turn the other way, keep your back against the wall, someone will be waiting there for you
    Oh, when you're in prision, don't turn the other way, keep your back against the wall, it's baaaaad fooooor yooooou.

17. tara

That "Milkshake" song...

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
    and they're like,
    its better than yours,
    d*** right its better than yours,
    I can teach you,
    but I have to charge

I heard this today(accidentally, believe me)....
    SOMEBODY PLEASE....shoot me now!!!!!
    :BangHead:

18. vckums

vckums Moderator

OMG I totally agree...

19. tara

20. Matt

Matt Guest

The only thing I like about that song is nothing. I don't know how people can actually enjoy listening to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.