1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Pics

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by hermiefun, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Well most of these aren't pics of hermies only one is. The Hermie pic is of my largest Hermie called maximus. Hes a sweety, he has never pinched us. When we got him he was in a ghastly shell which was all cracked. We have had him for a few months now he changed shells with in 5 minutes of having him. He pinched the guy at the pet store and he dropped him in the tank. Hubby laughed at the guy cos hubby picked him up the right way and he didn't pinch. The other pics are of a sun flower i am growing for my hermies, hopefully i get tons of seeds, and the other ones are of my daughter. It was her 9th birthday so i just wanted to share.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Very cute crabby & ADORABLE little girl!!!! BUT....that picture of the sunflower should be FRAMED!!! That is a breathtakingly beautiful photo!!!

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I Love maximus!!!!! your daughter is adorable- can I PLEASE have some cake and that sunflower pic looks like a post card! :drooltongue:

4. hermiefun

Thanks HERMEZ and kathy. The sunflower is amazing, i have only grown 1 this year to see how it turned out. Its not all the way open yet but tomorrow it should be then more pics. I had it in a pot but had to put it in the ground it just got to big. Of course you can have some cake HERMEZ its a care bear cake and its YUM. There ya go [​IMG]

5. hermiefun

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

*SLURP* :hula: Thank you the cake was GREAT!! :flower:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.