1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some pics from Amie

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Amie91280, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

First, I noticed that my rug, Pinky was munching on the hibiscus flower I put in earlier.  I just had to take a pic!
    [​IMG]

And as I minimized photoshop from cropping that one, I noticed some interesting images on my crab cam...lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

lol cute!

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I love that Pink ruggy!!!  :icon_colors:

4. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

:happy4: ~~~Whistling as I snatch Pinky up, plop her in my pocket & quietly exit the room. 

(Where is the winking icon?  I need the winking icon!  Where the heck is it????) :angry1:

5. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Lol!  Hands off everybody!  I only have two and I think I was lucky to find them.  Petco just hasn't had any since I found them.  I'd love another two or three more, but I've been to most of the Petcos within 100 miles of me and can't find any.  Here's my other one, Inky.  Ryan picked him out when I got Pinky.  I had a slinky too, who was brownish green, but I lost him to PPS.

[​IMG]

Kathy, it's too bad Ann and George aren't planning on heading your way again before they leave here for the Winter, I really want more ruggies!  I have my heart set on a white one, but at this point, I'd take ANY!