1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some new pics

Discussion in 'The HCRU Family Photo Album - Say Cheese.' started by rodent111, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodent111

rodent111 (Micro Crab)

i dont think i posted pictures of my tank or hermit crab yet, so, here ya go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i didn't get to many pictures cause my crab wouldn't sit still

2. LHC-lover

LHC-lover Hi, I'm New Here!

Is there a valid reason for only have ONE? And for not providing an acceptable substrate in which to allow it to dig and burrow in.(ie. Sand) They do that in the wild and must have that inorder to live a proper life in captivity.

3. rodent111

rodent111 (Micro Crab)

woah, calm down there sparky [​IMG]. he's not in that tank yet. my loepard gecko just died so i thought i would start setting up a bigger tank for my crab. i'm gonna tank the eco earth out of his old take and put in this new one. the reason for only having 1 crab is the crabs that r in the pet stores in our town are all dead. the closest pet store with hermit crabs is over a hour drive from our house, i hope to get him a friend soon.
    i hope that clears everything up

4. LHC-lover

[​IMG] TeeHeeHeee! Just was wondering....didnt mean to come off all hot under the collar or anything.
    Just I need to intro myself here first I think. I do not want to come off a know it all or anything as I have only had LHC for about 3 months. But have had a mentor for awhile teaching me everything and ever time I see something different from what I have been taught and told, I get a flood of questions, mostly why...so I am sorry 'bout that!

Thank you for replying so fast byt the way!

Kev.

5. rodent111

rodent111 (Micro Crab)

u didn't come off mean or anything but ya know, i just thought i'd clear it up [​IMG]

6. rodent111

rodent111 (Micro Crab)

i just finished my tank today, tell me what u guys think

[​IMG]

p.s. theres a water and a food bowl in there just i case u cant see it [​IMG]

7. LHC-lover

DUDE! A pineapple top.. DUH I never thought of that...LOL Cool I am going to save the next one we have come up ripe on us and give it to my crabs. That is such a good idea!

Your tank is very nice! I like it a lot!

Kev.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.