1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some new photos

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Shadow, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Shadow

Shadow Guest

Well it's a little late in coming, but I finally got pictures of the "rescued" compressus from the Pet Center... They are all still in need of names!

Here ya go!

My tiniest E, not much bigger then a dime! (That's a dime for comparison)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The next smallest E, a little blue-slate grey Ecuadorian.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A beautiful orange-red Ecuadorian. I worry about this one as he seems to zone out at times...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My largest E has quite an attitude! Gave me a pinch to remember when I first picked him up, and again when I took these photos.  :evil6:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

An adopted female E, nearly identical to Callisto (E in my avatar). Also in need of a name.
    [​IMG]

My adopted Indo, Goten draining out the freshwater dish (for the second time that day).
    [​IMG]

And finally, my only (though really blurry) picture of my micro PP who actually surfaced last night for a few minutes! Also an adopted red E is to the left, unknown name...?
    [​IMG]
    I would have taken him out for some pictures, but I didn't want to make him feel unsafe and go bury again (even though he did just that).

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

:wav: I am a sucker for E's and thier eyes! Those are fabulous!!

3. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

Aw...makes me want to pinch their cute little ... cheeks? Whatever will pass as them, anyway.

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

GREAT shots Shadow, Thanks for posting them  :icon_sunny:

5. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

~~~~~Sneeeeeking off with the little slate blue one before Vicki steals him! :hiding:~~~

6. kellie_1324

kellie_1324 Guest

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I keep telling myself I'm only going to adopt, and not buy any more from these horrible pet stores, but that second pic of your smallest E................ S/he's got puppy dog eyes!!!!!!!!!! :sad5:  I want him I want him I want him!!!!!!!!  :sad5: :sad5: :sad5: :sad5:  Mus'nt go to the pet stores this weekend..............*searching frantically for the faint icon*    :BangHead: :angry4:

7. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

those are cute Es Shadow, i want some.  i have a Rug that is similar in color to your slate blue one.  i call it, Blue (original, eh?).  your Indo is very pretty too.  i have one, also in a green turbo, and i thought it was a PP when i first got it home but after looking around online and looking at some ID pics, i realized it wasn't a PP at all.  my Indo is pretty big, the largest crab i have in fact, and the most gorgeous lilac color.  my Indo has been buried for well over a month now and is finishing up a molt under the IO dish.  the other night when i changed out the water i saw the remnants of what looked like a shed claw (i never saw any other exo parts) and it's color is starting to really get purple again.  i can't wait for this crab to resurface and i'm going to have the camera standing by when it finally does...  :icon_biggrin: