1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some New Changes!

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by ReganShaw, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

Well, we added some new things to the forum!

As you can see there is now a new link at the top titled "NSLV" This stands for New Since Last Visit. It will show you all of the new topics and replies since your last visit!

Another new thing was added to each forum. If you click on General Gossip, or Primary Forum, you will see all of the links at the top of the forum page. There are a couple different links on each forum page, than there are on the Main Forum page.

The "<<" will take you back to the previous forum; in General Gossip it will take you back to the Main Forum Page; In each succeeding forum it will take you back to the previous forum (i.e., if you are in the Molting forum it will take you back to General Gossip; in the ISO forum it will take you back to Molting ect).

The ">>" will do the opposite of "<<," it will take you to the next forum (i.e., If you are in General Gossip and click ">>" it will take you to the Molting Forum ect).

Hope you enjoy the new features! Feel free to utilize the "Attention Administrators" forum if you have any other suggestions! Thanks for your time!

2. pblove

pblove (Micro Crab)

cool!!
    Between life, the crabbies and this forum, you guys are busy! [​IMG]

3. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

You got that right Sharon. LOL.

Cappa

4. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

I'm likin' the new PM Indicator. Very cool! [​IMG]

Thread Status: