1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solley's 'Official" 2010 Hermit Crab Update thread

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Solley, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

@ Solley: I checked out the site links you provided, and they are COOL! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for all the info.! Your tank and set-up sound GREAT!

@ eljhdl: Now you're catching on to the site, and who's queen, and the role that each person plays: Peasant, servant, beggar... Na... Just kidding! :flowerpot:

2. eljhdl

eljhdl "First Molt, A Success"

I catch on fast huh? :hahahaha:

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

You sure do! :hermzpoo:

4. Solley

Solley (Micro Crab)

UPDATE!!

hey guys i know i havent been active too much lately but i got some new additions to the crabitat today!

I was actually lucky because i got 2 pretty unique crabs for a steal!

One is a HUGE "E" hermit crab, only problem i see with him is that he seems to be a little sluggish still goes into shell fast when a hand gets close, but i am keeping an eye on him just in case. Could be lack of food, because when I put him in my tank earlier today he went straight for the food and has been munching on it ALL DAY, guess he needed some food asap, hopefully after his feast he will become a little more active. here is a pic of him with one of my small hermits: (Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics)

[img width=400 height=300]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/katanaweapon/2011-02-01192218.jpg[/img]

My next one i got was a blueberry! atleast i am pretty sure he is one. he was the only crab in the tank with a dark blue hue to it and the "candy corn" eye stalks like the E's the ends of his legs are white so i figure this one must be a blueberry, for sure not a PP. This is my first blueberry so i hope all goes well with him, here is a pic, again sorry for the crappy cell phone pics:

[img width=400 height=300]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/katanaweapon/2011-02-01190519.jpg[/img]
    [img width=400 height=300]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/katanaweapon/2011-02-01190455.jpg[/img]

more pics to come gotta find my better camera hahaha

thanks for looking

-solley

5. alliswell777

alliswell777 (Small Crab)

hey! great pics! that was cool seeing your tank set up!

6. CrabAddict

CrabAddict Moderator

Your blueberry is actually a viola. Cute crabbies!

7. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Thanks for sharing Solley---it's always great getting a new crab or two. :straw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.