1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, my throat is sore from screaming and crying.....

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Crabby1, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

Well, I realize it is just furniture, so, I understand I shouldn't freak out....but, like today...you just keep repeating and repeating and repeating yourself, and eventually, I don't care who you are, you will break...It just gets to you...kwim?

:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Hey crabby1 yesterday one of my kids, none will confess to it so they all got busted for it, broke the bathroom sink. The knob you pull to plus the sink and fill it with water, yeah that was sitting on the sink not where it should be. Oh I yelled, big time. I asked who did it, all 3 said not me. So I said since noone wants to confess to it as far as I'm concerned you ALL did it. (didn't even give a punishment until all 3 said stupid stuff) Then Mom yelled. 7:30 BED TIME FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!

I dont think i can just buy that part either, I think I have to end up getting a new sink because the piece is broken off at the end. I dont know how sinks work, but if anyone knows I won't yell at you if you tell me. :zipit:

3. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

I think a plumber could fix it and replace it. It'd be worth your while to call one and have it checked out. Maybe hubby did it. :chuckle: But then hubby wouldn't leave it lying on the counter and sneak out.

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Hubby was at work, it was just me and the kids. I know I didn't break it. Hence, one of the 3 spawns did.

5. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

Hmmm! Here's a good solution for getting crayons off the wall.

Crayon on the wall - Colgate toothpaste and brush it!

And don't forget Gatorade for Migraine Headaches. PowerAde won't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.