1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sneaking away?

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by scoobdoo, Oct 9, 2010.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

[img=400x300]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11750.jpg[/img]
    They think they are sneaking away while I'm taking pictures for the contest, but I caught them! I thought it was funny how long Crabby Paddy's legs were, guess I actually never really looked at them up close.

2. alliswell777

alliswell777 Guest

LOVE THE RED!!!
    our little Gomer had long skinny legs too! and he practically went backwards everywhere he went!!

3. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

what type of hermit crab are they? how did you get them so colorful?

4. scoobdoo

I think they are purple pinchers, the one with long dark legs is crabby paddy, after his first molt that is what his color was.  The rest of my 3 are not as darkish as him, more brownish/ reddish and one is orangeish/ tannish. How I gor him that color?  :think: Just throw him foods?

5. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

oh, my purple pincher Coco has just recently molted and since vie been feeding him fresh fruits and veggies and meats his purple is coming back. wonder if he'll ever get tat red though?

6. scoobdoo

mine love bananna & apples { just the inside of the apple, no peels} they get it at least 3x' s a week and other stuff. I found they are liking the dark green lettaces mixes to. I was really surprised at his color when he molted to, I didn't know they would change colors that drastically, but considering the conditions he came from I can see why.