1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

She just... I don't know what to say. All of you have been so helpful but snap- Snap died this afternoon.:( And she was in her favorite little pottery bowl. And so now Snap is buried with her food and dish and hiding spot and on top of her is a little pot that says snap. I could not think of anything to say. And I don't think I'll be able to enjoy any of the cake my mom made or anything else. And I've been crying all day. And I could name 1 million If I s but now she's gone and will be gone forever so it's no use. She was my smallest crab and I'll never get one smaller. She told me how wonderfully outgoing little guys can be after my first shy ones. And I'll never have a friendlier crab. I'll never have a smaller crab. I'll never have another Snap. So Rest In Peace Snap and I'll always remember you.

2. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

Awwww..cococrisp I am so sorry. just remember you gave her a wonderful life while she was alive. she loves you and you loved her. she went through alot and obviously her previous owners were very irresponsible and when you got her she was so happy. you made her last days the best they could be! she is happy in hermie heaven! she probably met my Keele and Keela and laughs o lots Honey and NitaRock's Maya

3. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I'm so sorry! I was so sure she was going to pull it through and I prayed for her in church today, but I guess God really wanted her in hermie heaven. Snap was so sweet and she loves you so much. You did everything you could and treated her with so much care. If it wasn't for you she would have died, miserable, in the hands of irresponsible owners that didn't even want her. Because of you, she was happy. Now she's playing in hermie heaven, making friends with Honey, Keele, Keela, Maya, Dezzi's hermit crab Sherbert, and many others.

4. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

that is so nice laughs o lot!

5. NitaRocks!

NitaRocks! (Micro Crab)

I saw this today, before school, (didn't have time to post) and in Home Ec. today we made cakes. Mine said "In Memory of Snap."

I also prayed for her too, last night.

You helped her as much as you could, cococrisp. My hermie graveyard (which thankfully only has one patron in it) has a vine in the shape of a heart that I made. Something like that would make her very proud.

You did what you could.:) We're here for you. (wow, Maya is popular!)

6. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Last night at like 9:00 I went out and put a rather large foot long flag in the little hole on top of the flower pot grave. I attached some bells. Thanks for making a cake for Snap. Boy, I wish I could make cake at school.:) I also fortunately only have one in the little graveyard. Maybe I'll bring some flowers sometime. Thanks for thinking of her everyone.:eek: I'll try to make her something really special.:) For some reason I thought about her when it began to snow. Maybe that's because I thought about her all day today. I miss her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.