1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skippy, the newest crab.

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by cococrisp, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Yes, I have gotten another crab and yes like every other I got him off craigslist.
    So my dad and I contacted a guy on craigslist tonight and in 2 hours I had yet another crab.:D His name is Skippy. I thought that if he dies then it will be "hermit crab obituaries In memory of "Skip"" and Skippy would be right there in the heading.:) But hopefully Skippy never dies. I got him from yet another cheap, gravel, tin water bowl, commercial food, nowhere to hide tank. No humidity, no heat, no caves, no dirt, a little green sand. He is already molting! I can see the dirt go up here. And then down. And then up there. And then down. He is really fuuny.:D Unfortunaly he is in a painted shell. And it says isuzu on it. My mom said it was some car company. They probably PAID to have their name on a HERMIT CRAB SHELL!!! :mad: Anyway he is really awesome and my 9TH hermit crab!!! He is being sad in ISO now. Poor Guy. He probably hates ISO but he is going to be in it for a whole month. *Sad face from Skippy*

2. cococrisp

Too bad I can't post pics of hum because he is already molting.

3. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Congrats!!! :) I love the name Skippy! How big is he and what species? I'm excited because Lou-Lou can go into the main tank on May 13! She seems lonely in that tiny ISO and I really want her to meet the other crabbies! :) Sherbert has a painted shell too. :( I hope Skippy and Sherbert go into a natural shell soon.

4. cococrisp

PP, medium sized. Really friendly. Painted shell. HE Can't wait to see the main tank.:)

5. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Awesome! :) I wish I could meet him! Can he see what's going on in the main tank?

6. cococrisp

He could if he was not buried in 4 inches of dirt.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.