1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site Rules

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by CrabbyChris22, Jan 18, 2007.

1. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi everyone. :vinkko:

As there have been a bunch of new members join in the past year, I thought perhaps it might be a good idea to repost the site rules for anyone who may not have seen them.

*No flaming. Flaming is talking bad about someone, or just starting crap. If there's a problem with another member, PM (Personal Message) vckums, HERMEZ, Hermiefun, or myself.

*No trolling. Trolling means posting links and/or information about other sites, or your own site without permission. The Hermit Crab Addiction Forum staff wants to make sure that the information is accurate before we endorse a site. We also care about our members' privacy, and don't want members feeling harassed.

*No spamming. If you see spam, please PM one of the above mentioned, and we'll take care of it ASAP (As Soon As Possible). We've been getting a lot of spammers on lately, and we're trying to control it.

*No swearing. I've been known to break this one, and I apologize for that. We have young members, and this is uncalled for.

*No rude or inappropriate images. I don't think this one needs explaining.

*Do NOT delete anything on this site. We'd prefer that you not even delete your own posts or topics. If something needs to be deleted, please contact the Hermit Crab Addiction Forum staff.

*No second accounts. Self explanatory.

*No overuse of smileys. Keep the smileys to 2 or 3 in a reply/post. If this gets out of control, I will have to disable them, and we don't want that, now do we?! :bat: :chuckle: Any issues or questions, PM vckums, HERMEZ, Hermiefun, Jellybean, or myself.

*If you are banned, DO NOT attempt to create another account. This will result in an instant ban again.[/i]

Penalties will be issued on a case by case basis. That one sounds really severe, doesn't it?! :sign10: Usually, there are no penalties unless the offender chooses not to cease their activity when asked. Don't MAKE us throw you in a tank with some hungry Coenobita Perlatus! :hilarious:

We want this to be a fun and comfortable place to hang out. We want this to be "THE" place to hang out.

That is all. :flower: