1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silly Crab wearing 2 shells!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Mama Crabs, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Before, hermies4ever didn't know why I posted here.
    I just thought the picture was funny, is all. And since I saw it near the top of the list, I posted in it.

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Yes. Have you seen my apology, yet? :flower:

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I clean the local clinic here in town as well as be the librarian to, got a couple good bosses and their names are both Monica! last yr I cleaned the clinic, did the librarian thing, was a sub aide in the school & rode the bus w sp ed kids & behavior trouble kids { I had no trouble with them at all!} I finally said I need to down size, I didn't have any time for myself.. I could of swore somewhere in all these random thoughts and writings I mentioned I had 2 jobs & where

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Ooooo... Cleaning the local clinic must be a hard job all by itself! All that poop, and pee, and drool, and throw up, and hair balls! *Shudder* It all grosses me out!

5. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Actually I'm glad you posted to it Donny---I completely missed that one.
    That is tooo cute Mama Crabs!! It looks like he has a "two-story house"! Or he's "incognito"! :hahahaha:

6. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

The Archives are posts that were made when this site was up and running in the beginning. They contain important info on various things pertaining to the Hermies.
    Now we use "stickies" to post especially important info, with approval, and they appear in bold at the beginning of a "main page category".

We seem to be getting tangled up in the "do's and don'ts of forum etiquette.
    If Vicki, Hermiefun, or myself see anything out of the way, we'll take care of it. Most often you'll never know we spoke to someone because we'll do it in a PM so as not to cause embarrassment.

We all have :BangHead: moments believe me. Phew, I don't even want to mention mine!

No question is too dumb or worn out. I too go back and check out older posts when I am researching something...such a wealth of info there.
    I love reading about everyone's crabby experience too, so don't be shy, post away. Send us your crabby pictures too---we love looking at them! If you don't know where to post something, no biggie---just ask, or if it's in the wrong place we'll help you out. The Key Word Being HELP.

So chat away peeps! This is a site for EVERYONE, and your input is ALWAYS welcome here. :rockz: :huggies:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.