1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should Temp/Humidity Guidelines Change

Discussion in '~HCRU Hard Drive~ - Carved In Stone' started by kuplakrabs, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moire_eel

moire_eel "Second Molt, A Success"

Kali_Ma, I'm sorry that Rasputin didn't make it. It's hard to lose any crab, but especially so for the ones we make a special investment of hope in.

As for Indo care, I've been wondering if Indos don't need to be on the lower end of the humidity spectrum, just as the Straws need to be on the higher end. We know that they don't like baths, and are found further inland than other species generally. This could be why they're doing well in your tank Ally. Do your indos like to keep off the substrate, where it's drier? I seem to recall someone once saying that they kept gravel in a portion of their tank because it stayed drier on the surface and their Indos preferred that part of the tank.

2. Ally

Ally (Micro Crab)

Not really...the only trend I've noticed is that they tend to stick together. If one's on the cholla or vines, the other two are nearby. Lately, the three of them have been hanging out between the climbing background and the back wall of the tank, on the sand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.