1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shells

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by Tammi\'scrabs, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammi\'scrabs

Tammi\'scrabs Hi, I'm New Here!

Does anyone know where I could order like 50 or so assorted shells that vary between 5/8 to 1 1/2" openings? I have 11 great crabbies but no one seems to like the shells I have for them. [​IMG]
    The only swap I've had was between shelly and speedy, and I didn't notice for a couple of days cuz their shells are identical [​IMG]
    Right now I don't have enough shells to swap with anyone [​IMG]
    Thanks for any help, Tammi [​IMG]

2. Love4HermitCrabs

Love4HermitCrabs (Micro Crab)

3. oimsofunny

oimsofunny Hi, I'm New Here!

You can also check out ebay. I get alot of my shells there. You can ask them what the sizes are on the shell openings. or ask for specific sizes on most of the ones that are listed.

4. Tammi\'scrabs

Tammi\'scrabs Hi, I'm New Here!

OK, at this point, I would like to find a place where I could get some turbos, and murex's in sizes between 5/8 and 1 1/2. (maybe 6 of each) All the site i've been too don't have a range. they are either too small or too big. [​IMG] And I'd really like them to be natural. I would think that this shouldn't be a big deal, I just can't find the right site... [​IMG] I'm gonna start running around naked!!!!!!
    lol
    Thanks a bunch, and sorry for ranting

5. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

We got a lot of beautiful Turbo's and Murex's from shellhorizons.com. The only problem with them is that you have to have a $50 min order. But we got all different size shells, from micro to jumbo turbo's. Hope you find what you are looking for

6. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

[​IMG] As someone already suggested E-bay almost always has turbos and plenty of different sizes.

Good Luck on your search. [​IMG]

7. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG]When your on eBay dont just check under hermit crab supplies or hermit crabs also check under just Seashells and collectables to.. Maybe you can find something there.. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.