1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shells

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by momof2hermi_bashfull, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momof2hermi_bashfull

momof2hermi_bashfull "First Molt In Progress"

I have recently won an order on ebay for a whole bunch of shells, and may have some extras depending on what these shells actually look like once they get here. I will be measuring them with a shell caliper to know the shell size of the opening. All of the shells are either "d" shape openings and "o" shape opening and are the of mostly the preffered hermi homes. Most of these shells are names well known for the hermi's preference, though some even though right shape, not sure of the hermi's preference

RAPANA
    SHARK EYE
    NAUTICA LINEATA
    WHALE EYE
    FROGSHELLS
    BABYLONIA
    TURBO
    Delphinula

possibly by looking at the pictures some assorted snails shells and murex. It was a huge lot that I won, and I will most definitely have tons of extras as I only have 6 hermies at the moment, but do plan on another 6 shortly. If anyone is interested or possibly interested in some of these, please let me know and I will post sizes of these shells and which shells these are either "o" openings, and "d" openings.

Once again it also depends on what the shells actually look like once they get here and that will depend on whether I sell them (reasonably priced) or possibly swap them for other hermie related items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.