1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shells for trade

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by Hermie's rule, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermie's rule

Hermie's rule "Second Molt In Progress"

I have various shells; all are turbos that are 1". I've two gold mouth turbos that are 1" in diameter and I've two other turbos that are 1". If any one has any kind of shell (preferably turbos, snail shells, fox shells or any thing that has an O shaped opening and has no holes in it and isn't painted) that is sizes 1 and 1/4 an inch to 1 and 1/2 an inch, I would be happy to trade shells with you. :D

I will ship to your house at my expense I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind shipping to my house at your expense. That way I wouldn't have to pay you for shipping and you wouldn't have to pay me for shipping. It would be the same expense either way. :)
    I look foward to hearing from you!;) You can either PM me about it or post here.:eek:

2. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

Why would you post this twice, you posted it below too? Just asking.

3. Hermie's rule

Hermie's rule "Second Molt In Progress"

:D My mom told me to because I'm trying to get people to be interested in this because my crabs need shells. ;) Sorry if I offended any body.

4. Carlos

Carlos "Never Molted"

i sent you a pm

5. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

You didn't offend, I just read it below too so I wanted to make sure you know you posted the same exact thing twice. If your crabs need shells you can visit thecrabbagepatch.com and order some, they are pretty cheap and the shipping is very reasonable too. That is where I get mine from since I have a hard time finding them in my area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.