1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shells for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by alli'smommy, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

I have these shells that none of my crabs liked!! The first two pics are JUMBO!! The next three pics are small/medium (the size of a quarter opening or slightly smaller). The last four are tiny/micro. Just make me an offer (money or trade)!!!

Attached Files:

2. alli'smommy

REST OF THE PICS!! These are the tiny/micro shells!!

Attached Files:

3. wachfuleyez

wachfuleyez "Never Molted"

I'll buy the jumbos and the second ones small/ med. I'm new at this so pricing is up to you?

4. wachfuleyez

wachfuleyez "Never Molted"

I"m sorry just the first two pictures of the jumbos my cousin will love them for her jumbos.!

5. alli'smommy

Jumbos are gone!!!

6. alli'smommy

The brown one pictured with the quarter is also gone!! Still have the tiny ones!!!!

7. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I'm thinking about getting some shells from the sea shell shop and offering up shell packages....kind of like a small/medium/large crab packages....I can get turbos and sea snails and all sorts of stuff. Do you guys think you might be interested in an opportunity like that? I know there are some of you out there that really have a hard time finding good shells and well, I feel like I'm hiding a treasure trove of a sea shell shop down here in S. TX.
    I could look at shells for hours in there....I'm always picking up and finding something I like better and swapping them out. I can even get micro size shells and some ofr jumbos...The shell that Zeus in currently picture in on my 29 Gallon posting seems popular with my crabbies...as well as the green turbos. I can also get sand dollars, star fish, Lion's Paws (great for food dishes) as well as Scallop shells. They also sell cholla logs for $2.99! Their coconut shell hermie huts are cheap too. I could also look for special requests....
    Depending on the response to this post, this is soemthing I would consider doing for our crab community:D

8. ItsMeg

ItsMeg "First Molt, A Success"

I like the brown one in the first pic. What are their sizes? What size do you need?

Meg

9. alli'smommy

The four in the very first pic are all gone. Sorry! They were jumbo! All I have left now are the tiny ones!

10. ninjasgorawr

ninjasgorawr (Micro Crab)

how much for tiny shells (excluding 3 d opening in pics 6-7) ? (and does that include shipping. if not, how much is shipping?)
    are the shells in pic 8-9 still for sale as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.