1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shells for really tiny e's

Discussion in 'Shells' started by momof2hermi_bashfull, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momof2hermi_bashfull

momof2hermi_bashfull "First Molt In Progress"

Smallest shells I have are 1/4 inch.

I just got 8 very teeny tiny e's 4 of which should have no problems with the 1/4 inch shells, 4 however appear too small (hard to believe) for 1/4 inch shells (they are all very tiny).

So my question is, is there a such thing as shells smaller than 1/4 inch??? If so, where to look for them? So would they make due with the 1/4 inch shells.

These guys are soooo cute, and teeny I am just concern on finding, or making sure I have shells for them.

Also, are these considered ants? or are they micro's? It is so hard to believe how active these little itty bitty guys are, There are pics of 7 of the 8 here in another thread, I took pics with a crabby cell camera (so not the greatest and they were on top of a perscription bottle under the lamp.) These guys 1/2 of them barely covered a single letter on the bottle (with their shell).

2. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

Awww!! :wub: Yes, someone manufactors tiny shells for the crabbies. I'd go to someplace like a dollar store or family dollar or a craft store in your area.

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

i may have some--give me a day to look and PM me your addy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.