1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shell Shocked

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by MariesMinizoo, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariesMinizoo

MariesMinizoo Hi, I'm New Here!

I recently was giving 2 hermies by someone I work with to keep in my office at work. Well they where not being take care of as I would like so I went out to get them some more stuff...their 10 gallon one level now is 2 levels and added a hammack for climbing. So anyways......I figured I would get some shells from online but dang I don't know where to shop and what size to get. From what I can tell both are in a 1 1/2 inch D opening shells (Give or take 1/4 inch). THey have no other shells that I think they would like so I would like to act quick in ordering.

2. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Do you have a Micheals nearby? They have big packs of shells, and some can be used for hermit crabs. You can find shells on e-bay if you want to shop online.

3. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

Yeah michaels has a lot of whale eye and shark eye shells(whale and shaek eye shells have d openings) so you could go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.