1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shannon maybe molting

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Aguardian4mypets, May 28, 2012.

1. On Friday I redid my crabitat.  My 5 pp seem to like it.  They explored the new substrate, additional cholla and the hemp ladders that they love (purchased from HCA).  It's funny to see them hanging upside down crawling under the ladder.  I have had Shannon a month and after exploring she dug under one of the tilted cholla logs.  Not to be out done  ::) Kenzie had to dig down next to her.  She isn't completely under like Shannon but is so close I hope she didn't bury her.  I see no sign that Kenzie has moved from that spot but I have seen enough of a movement to know she is alive.  I don't know if they are molting or destressing.  My other 3, She-ra, Wondra and Rugby have played musical shells so often I am no longer sure who is who.  Don't want to handle anyone to look for differences as I haven't had them as long as Shannon and Kenzie.  They sure can make a crab mom want to pull out her hair! 

Two of them love to climb and watch me.  I guess they are afraid they might miss something.  :biglaugh:  Although nothing interesting ever goes on here in my TV/computer room. 

I've taken some good up close pics but don't know how to post them.  I also have dial up internet which is a pain in the  :shhhh:  and sometimes makes it difficult to post pics even on my FB page  :crybaby2:  When my niece found out I still had dial up she said "You mean they still have that?". 

Guess I will head to bed I see if I can get some sleep.......

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:photo:  Hey there Aguardian4mypets,  send Vckums (Vicki- the owner and Queen Crab of the site)  :chuckle:  a PM and ask her about guiding you through posting pics.
    (look at the shoutbox to the left and click her name---when you get to her page scroll down the left hand side and you'll see Send personal message---click that and it'll take you to the page that you can send her a message)

I'd help you but I use Photo Bucket which is a resource hog and takes forever to download on a dialup.  Thank goodness I could get DSL because living in the country we don't have cable.  I'm just within range of Verizon's tower and if it weren't for the DSL, I'd have to move to where I could get it!  :hahahaha:  Just Kidding!!!  (honest)

3. :thanks: Jellybean, I will.

4. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

There is no way I know who is who anymore. I just  call them a name when they come up from a molt and thats what I call them untill the next one.

5. :thanks: Trixie.  Now I don't feel like such a bad  :straw: mom.