1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Move

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Jason, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason

Jason Moderator

I just wanted to let everyone know that the forum and site maybe offline a little over the next couple of days as we are moving to a new server. The time has finally come where we have out grown our shell (server) and need to move to another. I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be some downtime while the DNS points to the new server. Hopefully it will not be too long a delay. I will update everyone once it is done.

Jason

2. Jason

Jason Moderator

Server Move has been completed

I just wanted to let everyone know that our server move is complete. If you encounter any problems could you please send me a PM. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Jason

3. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Hey jason i am having trouble with one thing since the server move, the time settings, i have been into my profile and checked that it is right but it is still about 8 1/2 hours out. Just wanted to let ya know.

4. Briard

Briard (Micro Crab)

I had the same problem just didn't occur to me that it was related to the server move. I adjusted my option settings as if I'm living in Moscow now!

5. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

Is the time something we should manually adjust on our own, or will it be corrected?

6. Jason

Jason Moderator

Just wanted to mention that I am still looking into the problem. When I figure out a solutions I will let everyone know. Hope to have it solved soon.

Jason

7. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I just figired out that my time settings are messed up also...it's 12 hrs. off. Please let me knoe when you have a remedy.

8. Jason

Jason Moderator

Time has now been fixed. It was a server issue and I had to ask the hosting company to look into it. So if you are still having problems and your preferences are set correctly in the "User Control" panel, please drop me a PM.

Jason

9. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Thanks for you diligence in getting this issue resolved. It appears that my time is now correct. Before it was correct numer wise, but it was AM instead of PM (12 hrs. difference) when it was nighttime...lol....Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.