1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret Santa

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

I still haven't gotten mine :tear:

But I trust that it will be here soon!

2. veltish

veltish Guest

aww! poor joey.. .. have high hopes..im sure its on its way!

who was joey's secret santa??? was the present sent out late??

3. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Awwwww, Joey! I am sorry! :shuffle: Vicki said that you WOULD receive your package before Christmas! I was your secret santa....and you DO have a nice package coming your way. I feel so bad! Should have ordered sooner, but I wasn't exactly sure which items I wanted to order. I thought sure that you would have received it by now!

But cheer up! You ARE getting a nice package....(or should I say your HERMIES are!) (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS!)))))))))))))))))))))))

4. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

By the way....

Who was MY secret santa?!?!?!? THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

5. MomToDixie

MomToDixie "First Molt In Progress"

*Kathy* It was me, and you are welcome :blowheart:

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

It SHOULD have gotten there. I'm sorry chickie. I mailed it out with enough time too.

7. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Dixie!))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you so much!!! You have NO idea how much my hermies in the 75G are lovin' that cholla wood!

And last night, for dinner, I made both colonies some of Vicki's hemp granola & dried blueberries, and some dried coconut. I cooked that stuff in a little bit of coconut oil & dechlor, in the microwave. Then, I sprinkled some of the raspberry powder you sent on top. They LOVED it! They have also had some of the crystal shrimp you sent, mixed with cooked corn pasta, bell peppers, & olive oil. (Crabby seafood pasta!)

So once again, both I and my hermies thank you very much!!!

8. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

SANTA FINALLY ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE!!!!

A great big thanks to KATHY and VICKI for getting my gift to me!

Sorry that it was so complicated... but I (and the crabbies) TRULY appreciate the WONDERFUL gift!

Here is what I got! I can't wait to serve up new foods! I am gonna have some thrilled babies!
    [img width=300 height=189]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l246/morgan0731/ss629Large.jpg[/img]

Here is the wood in the tank! Wood is already on the wood :cheesygrin:
    [img width=300 height=142]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l246/morgan0731/tatwithcholla6702Large.jpg[/img]

A very very big thanks to my secret santa for the absolutely wonderful gift! I am soooooo thankful!

9. vckums

vckums Moderator

Glad the second package got there ok!

10. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

^5, Vicki!!! We did it!

And you are very welcome, Joey! :pinkhat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.