1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret Santa

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbgrace

kbgrace (Micro Crab)

I follow the addicted folks everywhere. Food or anything for the crabbies is great!!!! I love surprises!!!!!

2. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Too bad I didn't get YOUR name, Sweetie! I know your shell sizes! :dancin:

3. What day are we all opening the gifts???

4. veltish

veltish Guest

we have to send the out by the 15th right???

i think we should open them rght when we get them!! HAHA. just kidding!
    ...s yeah...when IS the open date???

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

We need to pick a day before Wicked explodes :pffftt: Let's see...how's Saturday?

6. veltish

veltish Guest

Saterday.. for opening??? i didnt even get my present yet..

7. yeah, but it's only MONDAY! LOL...you could get yours anytime this week! :D

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY!! I WANT TO OPEN NOW!!!

*KABOOOOOOOMMMMMM*

oops. Sowwy.

8. kathleen

kathleen Guest

OK, saturday sounds good. As long as I get my gift by then. lol One year my husbands side of the family did a secret santa kind of thing. There was a little mix up. My sister in law Kathy got 2 gifts and I got stiffed! We still laugh about that one.

9. veltish

veltish Guest

yeah, i guess ive got a while to get it.. saterday does sound good.. but of course..if i had mine already i would also be dying to open it wicked... but without it here to tempt me.. i guess im in a safer situation.. haha :chuckle:

10. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Wicked sounds like our 12 year old. You too Veltish.

I haven't gotten mine either, but I was a little late getting mine out too. I sent mine out today but since I was late I paid the extra for Priority Mail so it would get there before Saturday. At least it better get there before Saturday or I'll be on the phone w/ the P.O.

11. kathleen

kathleen Guest

Its here! Its here! I got a padded envelope with Vicki's crab address label and a secret santa sticker! I promise to behave and wait til saturday.

12. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Saturday sounds good! I sure hope the PO is on the ball this year and Priority is working like it's supposed too :fingerscrossed:

Saturday evening good for everyone? And do we post pics of what we get? Do we just post here?

13. vckums

vckums Moderator

You can post pics, or just tell what ya got. I got a box today too...hubby asked if I was gonna open it. Nopers, it goes under the tree! Second present under there...

14. kbgrace

kbgrace (Micro Crab)

Glad I wasn't the only one who was late in getting to the post office today. Had to make sure that it stayed the busiest mailing day of the year. Go Priority Mail.
    Although I got screamed at for five minutes by some crazy man who did not want me to go the wrong way in the p.o. parking lot aisle (even though the p.o. had the exit closed so I had too.) It was kinda scary too! He blocked my way so I couldn't go around him and then got out of his car and screamed some more. I locked my doors and backed up and waited until he parked and then continued on - the wrong way. How sad that he has no joy in his heart at this time of year. :tear:

My 9 year old son offered to open mine for me today. He wasn't impressed with the idea of waiting to open it. Hmmm...now where did I hear that before? :cheesygrin: I love the anticipation!!!!

No presents under our tree - the cat loves to open them. He is worse than the kids ever were. I put them out Christmas Eve and he gets locked in the laundry room with treats so he'll behave until the morning. Another crazy spoiled child in this house!

15. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

SOMEONE didn't read this thread for the past week or so & already opened their presents! :confused5:

16. vckums

vckums Moderator

Hmm wonder who that could be :pffftt: :inc:

17. veltish

veltish Guest

LOL. you guys are silly!!

i got my gift today. i found it literally CRAMMED into my mailbox.. i cooud barely get it out.. i was out there freezin my buns off yankin on the dang thing. CANT wait to open it!!!!!!!!!! come on saterday!!!

18. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Woo Hoo, I got my Secret Santa package yesterday. I can't wait...

19. vckums

vckums Moderator

ok anyone not get theirs yet?

20. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I haven't yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.