1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary bedtime stories

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by msmarvell, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msmarvell

msmarvell (Micro Crab)

I love ghost stories and the paranormal stuff. I think we should write some of those bedtime stories here.

** I heard this was a true story.

There was once this family of four. One night the Mother and the Father went out to dinner so they hired a babysitter.

They children and the babysitter were in the living room watching TV. The baby sitter noticed this clown doll sitting on the rockingchair. She never really liked clowns so she didn't care for this particular doll. The clown just sat there in the chair. Later that evening the mother called home and asked how everything was going. The babysitter said to her, "oh everythings fine we are just watching TV." they continued to chat a little bit more then the babysitter asked "do you mind if I put that clown doll away because its giving me the creeps." There was a short pause and the mother said to her. "Why don't you just take the children next door to the neighbors house." So she did as she was told. About 5 minutes later she hears a bunch of sirens and looks outside to see a few patrol cars and a fire engine at the house she was babysitting at. The police surrounded the house with their guns drawn. The police then proceed into the house then come out with a little midget who was dressed as a clown.

When the mother came home she was happy to see her children safe outside the house. She explained to the babysitter that the children have always talked about this clown doll. The family never had a clown doll. When the babysitter mentioned the clown the mother realized something was wrong so she dialed 911.

The midget had been living in the basement of the house for years. No one ever saw him except for the children when he posed as a clown. The parents always thought the children were making this clown up. :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  2. Jarrod Walls

Jarrod Walls (Micro Crab)

Damn.
    I wouldn't mind watching a movie like that. lol,

3. msmarvell

msmarvell (Micro Crab)

there are lots of movies about dolls and thats why i dont like dolls.

4. msmarvell

msmarvell (Micro Crab)

there are lots of movies about dolls and thats why i dont like dolls.

5. Switchblade_Brigade

Switchblade_Brigade "First Molt, A Success"

I'm not afraid of dolls, I'm just afraid of clowns! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!!! Sometimes I cannot sleep because I'm afraid they will eat me. Whenever I see one I just wanna punch them in their big fat red bloated noses!:mad:

[​IMG]
    The Face of Evil!

6. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

Lol.I used to be afraid of that movie.("It" by Stephen spielburg cannot spell his last name)=p

7. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

i hafta agree with SwitchBlade, *i hate them too*

8. msmarvell

msmarvell (Micro Crab)

Clowns are very scary, ever see the one from Poltergist??

9. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

I love movies like that!

10. msmarvell

msmarvell (Micro Crab)

said to be true, you can do a search on it too you are likely to find this story or one similar. Its spooky.

There was a young college girl on her way home from college during Spring Break. She was traveling north on interstate 5 highway from Los Angeles to Northern California. As the young girl was driving she was getting a little bit sleepy so she pulled off the highway and she stopped at a little store to get some snacks. As she continued driving she saw an older woman who was hitchhiking. The sun was about to set so she feel sorry for the woman hitchhiking and she pulled to the side of the road and offered her a ride. IT just so happened that, the woman was traveling to Northern California as well. The older woman happily accepted the ride and the girl offered her some of her snacks. The two engaged in conversation , they talked about their families, they talked about the weather and life in general. Somehow the two started discussing the war in Iraq and the troops that are there. The woman turned to the girl and said. "you know what, I think it is just the beginning of the end". Before the girl had time to respond, her passenger disappeared.

11. Switchblade_Brigade

Is that all you got!? This one will keep you up all night.

This is not a true story...

But the horror I am about to tell you has probably happened to someone, somewhere...

It might happen to you...

Back in the late 1700's, there was an old man who lost his wife to an illness that had made her bed written for over six months. The old man loved her with all his heart but could not accept the thought of her dieing after being married for over 50 years so no matter how hard the doctors would try to tell him she has passed he would just not let go of her hand and accept it. When the time came for her funeral the old man was driven so mad at the time of the burial he had to be kept in his house until it was over. That night the old man could not sleep, for he had horrific nightmares of his wife in the casket shouting for help and clawing away at the wooden case trying to escape. The next day he called the doctors to have the body exhumed. The doctors could not stand to think of the thought that the man would be living his whole life thinking that his wife was burried alive and blaming himself for not stopping it so they thought they should do it just to prove she was dead. When they came to the grave site and exhumed the body they were shocked that the body's eyes were wide open in fear with its nails worn off and scratch marks all over the inside of the casket.

Think about it...

Waking up in darkness...

Under six feet of dirt..

Trying to escape...

Then waiting to die...

Counting your last seconds of life...

Afraid?...

You should be...

12. heather77

heather77 (Micro Crab)

that would be awful. I wonder how much oxygen a casket would hold, and exactly how long a person could live off the oxygen trapped inside a casket . kris hermies just fyi "IT" is by stephen king the master of horror.. Sorry I dont have any stories but my on.

I use to live in an apartment. Near Where these apartments where located my stepfather grew up. Well when I was moving in to the apartment he told me that the whole area used to be nothing but woods, and satanic worshipers use to use the woods and hang out there while he was growing up. Ofcourse I thought he was just trying to trip me out. He likes doing that sort of thing. Well at the time I had my daughter age 6 and son age 2. they each had there own room. little strange things would happen, like the T.V turning it self on in the middle of the night. Movies would play by themselfs. well one night I woke up hearing a toy running. the sound was coming from my sons room. I thought that he had climb out of bed and was playing so I called for him. He never came nor answered. So I got up out of bed to go check on him. When I got to his door I could see that he was in bed sound asleep, but I could still hear the noise. Well beside his bed there was a remote control car that was running over a toy figure (a little play fireman). The remote control car was running over it then backing back up and hiting it that way, then forward again. It just kept going forwards and backwards over the toy non stop. I figured something was laying on the controls or it had fallen from the dresser lying on the floor or something but when i looked over, the controller was sitting near by, upright on the floor, nothing pushing on the controls. I ran and got my husband up so he could see it also and by the time he got there it was still doing it so he saw it. So just out of coursity I said aloud. Hey you have to stop playing now, it's time for bed okay, you can play again tomorrow and the car stopped. Needless to say my husband got our son and put him in the bed with us and he and I went to bed. well the next day we thought that maybe we were just being silly from lack of sleep so my husband inspected the car and the controller. he could not find anything wrong with it, or the controller, and the batteries were fine. SO YOU TELL ME WHAT IT WAS>>>> We had also came home one day with a movie playing in the VCR (this was some years back my dugther is now 12) We had been gone for atleast 6 hours and the movie was in the middle. So we couldnt have left it on when we left, and all of our doors were locked. Strange little things like that would happen all the time while we lived there. So what do you think it was????

13. Switchblade_Brigade

Was all of it electronics? I can almost guarentee you that there is something in that house like a generator or outside the house like a transformer on the power lines or something that generates high levels of EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) which messes up circuit boards VERY easily. And some geological locations also naturally have high levels of magnetic forces which will also mess up electronics.

14. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

I'm sorry I knew his name just could'nt think.Lol.

15. heather77

heather77 (Micro Crab)

Most of the time it was electronics switchblade. but they would make noises, which caused us to notice it. It's hard to notice other toys when you have two small children always dragging out toys. the thing about the tv was it only done it in the middle of the night. we never had the sleep timer set to use it, so it couldn't have been the timer it was always off. seems like if it was electric impulses that it would happen through out the day and not just in the night. also we could be gone all day. and get home or be in the stairwell and my neighbors that lived below me (I was in the top apartment), would come out and tell me that or basicly ask "boy your kids have been quite energic today it sounded like they were trying to tear down the house or tell me that they could hear them running up and down the hall all day. We werent even at home. also we have had one movie in and come home to a different one. I even had friends that wouldnt stay at the apartment if I wasn't there because it freaked them out so mush. truthfully I dont know what it was . i tried to think of every possibilty my self (shoot there no such things as ghost right). like we would hear footsteps in our hall, we would blame it on the neighbors below but that became difficult to do when they went on vacation for a week and we could still hear them at night. nothing bad ever happened though. I finally came to the conclusion that if we had a ghost it was a child ghost because it was never adult stuff that was messed with and it was always kid movies and toys. Honestly I dont really know. and kris hemies I wasnt trying to be rude or anything so I hope you didnt take it that way I was basicly telling you for GP. also speilburge did ET. Just the world of useless information that I know lol. I think he did war of the worlds also but not sure (spielburge that is) OOOp's sorry did it again. more useless junk lol.

16. Switchblade_Brigade

The noises were most likely air in the pipes of your appartment. I know what it sounds like and it makes a lot of racket from the pipes rattling. Sometimes it even sounds like footsteps. Hope this helps.

17. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

I agree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.