1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCARED

Discussion in 'Emergency Care - 911.' started by HermitCrabby, Feb 7, 2012.

1. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

My hermit crab is going through SO much. I am very scared for her. One, she lost her claw. Two, She had a surface molt about a month ago, and three, she can barely walk.

1- Will her claw grow back?

2- Will she be fine about her surface molt

3- Is she dying or sick?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I would love if you could answer the questions. Bye all!  :bye:  :hermzpoo: :huggies:  :rainbow:

2. mom_of_3

mom_of_3 (Micro Crab)

I am confused...in your new to the site and crabbing post you said that she was accidentally dug up and in this post you said that she had a surface molt. Can you please clarify this? And her claw should grow back during her next molt... are your temperature and humidity right in the crabitat? and how long have you had the crabs?

3. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

I think I said both. In her first molt she was accidently dug up. She lived and is okay. This molt was a surface molt in her clean cage. They humidity is aroung 75% and the tempeture is a little low (around 70) because the heat bulbs broke in the tank.