1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say something similar

Discussion in 'Game House' started by imported_Sterwick, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Not really, if Canada was part of the U.S., they would still have the same land and resources as before, we would just be bigger.

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I guess, so. And we would have more space, and beautiful countryside and lakes, and all the wonderful things that Canada features! That wouldn't be so bad...

3. Donny (TMNT)

Even more mind blowing? If the U.S. was part of Canada!

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, yeah! There would be states, and territories, and counties, and towns, and cities, and lakes, and rivers, and ponds, and oceans, and mountains, and deserts, and rain forests, and puddles, and bridges, and stores, and buildings, and houses, and apartments, and cottages, and cabins, and mansions, and castles, and countries, and continents, and trees, and rocks, and animals, and plants, and rain, and sun, and fog, and dew, and mugginess, and dampness, and clouds, and flowers, and weeds, and sticks, and twigs, and pebbles, and glass, and sand, and pollution, and mushrooms... And, EVERYTHING!

5. Donny (TMNT)

Well, I think you pretty much mentioned everything in one post.

6. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

PIZZA! why? canada reminds me of candian bacon reminds me of pizza and all the places you mention above you can eat pizza there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.