1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sandy Claws (Sandy)

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Agustus&Nigel, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agustus&Nigel

Agustus&Nigel (Micro Crab)

Sandy Claws was an E hermie that I got for Christmas. He lived to see the new year though. We paid $9.00, almost $10.00, for him and he was mediumish in size. He was my hermie and only came ot to me, even know it sounds weird. Maybe because I knew his favorite food and usually had it. We had gotten him on December 22, 2008 and was pretty well attached to my jumbo PP, Nigel, and was usually only us and moving when Nigel was. When we got Sandy, Nigel was much more active. Sandy was a very shy hermie but was very fun to watch. He taught Agustus how to climb and I witnessed Agustus' first climb on his little branch thing while I've had him. He was a beiutiful E too, he had a striking tealish color and was just gorgious to watch if he was out. We was all heart-broken when he died. He was just that mysterious hermie that no one really knew anything about because he was so shy.

We'll miss you Sandy a lot; Nigel especially. I hope Hermie Heaven is wonderful!

RIP Sandy Claws

2. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

im sorry to hear that....im sure hes happy in crabby heaven

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Awww...I'm so sorry :(. He sounded like he was a very special little crabby. I know you miss him terribly and his life was short, but at least while he was with you he had the very best and you made him happy. Although it was brief, just remember the joy he brought you. :)

4. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I'm so sorry. I know he's having a glorious time in Hermie Heaven right now for all the joy he brought you.

5. Agustus&Nigel

Agustus&Nigel (Micro Crab)

I'm going o see if I can find Nigel a new friend. Sandy was the only one that Nigel would interact with and Sand would only interact with Nigel. I had originally gotten Sandy for Agustus but then Agustus started to do things with Darwin and darby, and Nigel did things with Sandy.

So, I think Nigel will start going to his old ways again and it will be hard to get him a new friend.

6. NotaMallard

NotaMallard "First Molt, A Success"

I'm so sorry. :(
    At least dieing in your crabitat must have been much more peaceful and happy than in an uneducated crabber or at the pet store, so be happy that he was lucky enough to be brought home with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.