1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salem, NH Petco

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by mari61960, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mari61960

mari61960 "Never Molted"

I complained at Petco several times to no avail about low humidity 45%. [​IMG] I e-mailed headquarters and they wrote back saying they talked to the Mgr. and advised him how to raise the humidity. [​IMG] I went back yesterday (it's been about 3 wks.) They have started using EE so the humidity is up to 55%. [​IMG] I told the guy that's not good enough, he was well aware that it was too low. He misted the tank and it went up to 75%. [​IMG] He knows the problem is the grate on top of the cage letting all the moisture escape, but the Mgr. is supposed to cut a piece of plexiglass to fit and hasn't done it yet. I told him to tell the Mgr. that I was calling headquarters and telling them that he had not done it yet. The guy said good maybe that will get his butt in gear. [​IMG] I'll be checking again in 2 weeks. [​IMG]

2. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG]Good for you Mari, keep checking on them and keep on there rears about this issue and maybe things will change and improve. Keep us posted.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.