1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safe Moss???

Discussion in 'HCRU Crabitat's - Biography's Of Our Crabitats' started by Jessafall, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I think so Cococrisp. I've never read anything that said it wasn't safe.

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I have some that grows and helps the humidity too. I am not using it yet but I'm planning on this fall.
    Thanks
    ALso I'm reseaching to see if my turtle would like it:D

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Frog moss is fine. I used to get the live version of it, but the ones you find in bags at the store is dormant until you water it. The hermies LOVE it and will destroy it really fast. If you want to try to keep it alive, you will need a plant light for it and water it daily.

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

You mean UVB? I have one of those for my turtle but they are really expensive for the light bulb. I guess I'll put one little dried up plant at a time in there and just let them destroy it. I got them this one plant and Charm sat next to it all week stripping the leaves of it until I finally caught him and just let him be because every leaf was already on the ground except the one at the tippy top. He had a good time but I feel sorta bad for the plant.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.