1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rugs pics

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by alliswell777, Jan 31, 2011.

1. alliswell777

alliswell777 Guest

[img=400x300]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/alliswell777/101_2286.jpg[/img]
    the 2 fotos i posted show what i wasnt sure of, some weeks back. at the beginning of his abdomen, on each side, were those "bumps". when he would lean out of his shell, i could see them, but wasnt sure if these were what was called the molt sac. well, perhaps they are normal, then. they just seemed to bulge from his shell, & i just didnt know.

2. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I have never seen them before. Maybe I just never paid attention to my deceased crabs.

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

maybe ask vkums to look at it send her a p.m. with a picture if she doesn't see this post

4. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I looked on the internet to see if I could find something like that on a hermit crab. But with all the anatomy pics I saw I could not find anything that looks like that.Maybe it is a parasite. I think you got a sick crab. Atleast he had a good life while he was with you.