1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cursedkid

cursedkid (Micro Crab)

just got back from zoo, but i took my friend, we passed a peacock, then he says caw caw caw caw to it lol then it like starts yelling at him lol it was hilarious to me

p.s. how can i make my own website?

2. zenoscribe

zenoscribe "Never Molted"

That is funny [​IMG]

Ever have gerbils? One starts thumping - the rest freeze for a moment, then they all thump. I used to have a bunch in a large set-up near my desk. Was lost in thought once, started drumming my fingers on the desk. They were all frozen in place thumping. I just love the way animals respond to us!

3. moire_eel

moire_eel "Second Molt, A Success"

I live only a short distance from the Houston Zoo. I like to make the Kookaburra talk, and the goaway birds too. I can't always do it, but it is really funny if you can get one of them started!

As for websites, there are some places that give free webspace (with advertising, generally). http://moonfruit.com is what Ashleigh is using -- I think they have good design templates but there's a limit on how many pages your site can be. http://myspace.com is popular right now -- you get a page, but it's not exactly a website. It's more of a social networking thing. Hm ... I know there are others, but I can't think of them now. I pay money for mine, because I have a ton of pictures and wanted my own domain name.

4. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

www.geocities.com is a pretty good website builder. Lots of templates and file storage. Downside- you have to get a Yahoo! account.

5. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

Omgosh peacocks are soo annoying!Beautiful,but annoying.LOL they just roam around LA zoo freely,and you can hear them from across the zoo!The only animal I communicate with is my dog.I just stare right in his eyes and growl and he licks my face and whimpers.He hasta know who's boss![​IMG] Omg i'm so weird...

All the sites mentioned are good...I had some trouble with geocities though.Couldn't save the page.

6. cursedkid

cursedkid (Micro Crab)

thanks, but cant i change name of website on geocities?

7. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

Your main site will be whatever you use as your username. You should be able to change page names.

www.geocities/id_name/webpage should be what it looks like

8. Felicity Loves Animals

Felicity Loves Animals (Small Crab)

I used to have a gerbil!
    For a website, I really reccomend www.freewebs.com. They have many tutors of many stuff you might not know how to do. Also, almost every week they have something new!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.