1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Peewee.

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Markie, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markie

Markie "Never Molted"

Peewee was my second hermit crab, my first E, and first successful molt. Last night, I was redoing the food dish because it turns out my foods are unhealthy for the crabs. So I was switching it out with some fruit and such for now, and planning on buying some food from Vckums' shop as soon as possible. I'd noticed she had been there by the food all day, but didn't really think much of it. So, when I went to move her to replace the food dish, I realized she wasn't moving.

I checked several times to make sure she wasn't moving, and so did my sister and boyfriend. So I was holding her one more time just to make sure and smelled it. I have no idea how she had passed, seeing as there are no real dangers in the tank aside from the food I had been giving them.

I feel awfully guilty for not giving her better food, but I think she lived a happy life.

2. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Awwwwww im so sorry!!!! :(

Well at least we know shes in hermie heaven. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.