1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mr.Krabs!

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by spane116, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spane116

spane116 (Micro Crab)

Mr. Krabs was a crab that I rescued from a petco. He was too big for any of their shells. As we all know naked crabs are not happy crabs! Anyway I brought him home and I have had him for almost a year. He had already molted about four months ago! I thought we were in the clear. He was his normal self climbing and making a mess of things. I noticed that he went into a log hide and he had not been out like normal. I noticed a funny smell and started to investigate. I found that he had passed away. Who knows why. I know that I am puzzled. Anyway he is in hermie heaven playing away! :(

2. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I'm so sorry. :( At least it seems like Mr.Crabs died happy and is even happier right now in heaven. :) He really loves you and knows you love him.

3. crabtacular

crabtacular "Never Molted"

It's so hard to lose crabbies especially when you don't know why. At least he had a great last year!!!

4. spane116

spane116 (Micro Crab)

Thanks for all of comments and thoughts! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.