1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Honey was such a sweet hermit crab. She/ he was always nice to Ocean, Sherbert, Crusty and I. When I put Honey on my hand she/ he would walk around and the feelers would move around like crazy! Then, Honey would cling to my hand. She/ he always make me smile when I watched her. The only times Honey ever pinched me were when I was holding her/ him in an uncomfortable position, and it was a soft pinch anyway. Honey loved to climb inside the logs and play. That hermit crab was fearless; even when I kissed her/ him Honey wouldn't even flinch. I remember the way he/ she would wave her/his legs and say hi to everybody. Honey probably either died from his or her gills drying up or stress. He has been through a lot. Once, at a barbeque, my cousin brought her dog Mia (who is so adorable) and I was racing my Ocean and Honey on the ground (How stupid!). Then, Mia, probably thinking poor Honey is a toy, scoops him or her up in her mouth and runs around while I chase her like crazy. Mia spits Honey out and Honey lands on the cement. Luckily, Honey didn't suffer any injuries, but was very shaken up. I feel so guilty! I should have made sure the humidity and the temperature of the cage was good. Even though I gave Honey a lot of love and affection, I was a horrible mother! Honey was so kind and I miss her so much! I love you Honey and always will!

[​IMG]

2. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

3. kissmeimgone

kissmeimgone (Micro Crab)

Sry to hear about your loss. Things will get better. At least you have good memories of her/him. ^.^

4. Dezzi

Dezzi "First Molt In Progress"

Honey is adorable. I'm so Sorry for your loss. I know how you feel :( .
    You are Not a Horrible Hermie Mom! I KNOW you Love them very much & they Know it too. We both need time to heal. I wish you the Very Best.

5. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

I guess Honey and my baby girl Keele will have fun together in hermie heaven.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.