1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabbe&Goyle

Crabbe&Goyle Hi, I'm New Here!

I think I accidentally killed my hermie. Sorry Goyle! I hope you forgive me. I think he was surface molting but when I saw my crab, half out of his shell and fishy smelling, i assumed the worse. He lost a leg a few days ago and I figured he just didn't recover. So sorry Goyle. I should have known better. I'll always remember you and Crabbe will miss you.

2. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

awwwww I am so sorry. dont blame yourself. you could be sitting there feeling bad for killing him when you didnt do anything.

3. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

:( I'm so sorry! You probably didn't kill him, we tend to blame ourselves when hermies die when we didn't do anything. But, Goyle is happy in hermit crab heaven right now! Maybe he met my hermit crab Honey! :)
    Is Crabbe your only hermit crab now? Maybe you can get another one and name him Draco Malfoy.

4. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

draco Malfoy ?!?!? hahaha lol where did you get that?!? =D

5. Laughs O Lot

Lol! Because you know Crabbe and Goyle, the big goons in Slytherin that follow Malfoy around in the harry Potter books? I LOVE HARRY POTTER! Sorry if I offended you, Crabbe&Goyle. I meant the book characters are big goons, not your cute hermit crabs.

6. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

oh yeah! i read those books!

7. Crabbe&Goyle

Haha. I was actually thinking about getting a smaller crab named Draco. So your message cheered me up. Not offended in the least. I feel bad that Crabbe is all on his own now.

8. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I had some fish named: Hermione, and Harry and Draco Malfoy and Fred you know Fred and George he was a horseshoe crab and one saltwater hermit crab named... I forget Oh and Ron was another fishy. Poor harry Potter just kept on dying. I had to replace him several times with another of his species. And then Fred hid under the sand for three months. Hermione was the only and the crabs were the only ones who lived untill I had to move and give them away. All the fish were damsels. The horseshoe crab was only two inches and he was just the cutest thing.:) I miss them:( But now I have my crabs and I'll never give them away because they are more portable than fish and I could never see them go. I was only seven when I lost my fish and I cried all day.

9. Crabbe&Goyle

oh. Poor Harry! upsetting.
    I definitely accidentally killed my fish when I was around the age of 5. My mom wasn't watching me and I dumped an entire bottle of food in their tank cuz i couldn't really reach being 5 and all. Upsetting. I remember feeling terrible.

10. Laughs O Lot

Awwwww that's so sad! :(I used to have nine fish but they all died one by one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.