1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rescue suggestion

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by pblove, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pblove

pblove (Micro Crab)

I called my local Humane Society and Animal Control today.
    I gave them my name and number, in case anyone wants to re-home their hemrit crabs.
    If we all do this we can save some more,plus, stop feeding the industry responsible for their deaths. [​IMG]

2. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Sharon,
    This is a great idea! I had been thinking of calling our local SPCA for a couple of weeks ago to see if any unwanted Christmas presents (in the shape of hermit crabs) were there. I just haven't gotten around to it...Well, I am going to call tomorrow and hopefully help give some little guys a home. [​IMG]

3. CRAB-WORLD

CRAB-WORLD Hi, I'm New Here!

[​IMG] gotcha, will call my SPCA tmorrow as well as my vet. She helped us with the is a hermit crab a good pet situation. She knows we save/rescue cats before from crack house. they said his tail would never work again and now he whipes it like a feather boa ona ............well you get the idea. And she said with all the animals we have adopted over the years she wouldnt be surprised if someday we get a farm. Thought has crossed our mind. Kids would love too and I would love to work at spca even if it was just to hold and hug each animal to let them know they are loved. everytime one of my babies has moved on or taken the "bus ride to heaven"(what we call it will exlplain if ya wish just ask) It has always been with the whole family even grandparents there and kids holding and petting letting them know they are never alone just like they never left us alone. Everynight they are prayed for for good homes and lots of love. And if they cant find home let them find love and the feeling of warmth and caring from someone that meets them for as long as it lasts. everyone of them deserves at least LOVE. My kids always have our new pets blessed at church and prayed for when sick or when they die. raising awareness that some pets are religious LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.