1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

redneck fishing bobber wreath

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

my mom said this yr she wants craft stuff, home made stuff. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD THIS HAS BEEN THIS YR! So far just for this wreath I have sunk about 50$ in it cause of all the things I have tried to do and make and they have turned out like crap! next yr she wants crafty things she will get them and china and japan will make them for me!
    [img width=400 height=316]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC12085.jpg[/img]
    still have some tweaking to do, for my mom I found this old pie server I was going decorate but I found a logo on the back and looked it up and found that international silver company is stuff you really don't want to muck up! The only trouble I ran into was I can't find the pattern & I emailed them at their request a picture of the server so i'm waiting to see if it's worth 50$ or $$$$$

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Oh my goodness---just your effort alone is a Christmas Present! :rockz:
    We have several crafts type stores where I live, and the Civic Center hosts an annual Christmas Craft Show, so when next year came, I'd be hot-footing it to one of those for sure. :biglaugh:

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

it has been vamped up now, it has rubber fish tied on it now!

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I want the fish!! Its looks cute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.