1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redid whole Crabitat

Discussion in 'HCRU Crabitat's - Biography's Of Our Crabitats' started by gweebles, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gweebles

gweebles "Preparing For First Molt"

I decided the sand smelled too musty and deep cleaned my 20 gal tank today. It was fun sifting through sand finding my hiders. Nobody is molting right now, they just went under with this latest cold front. Anyway, I used a bunch of artificial plants and flowers. Now most of my crabs are hiding in the tops of these. I also found some rough rocks to add to the decor. By little ones love to climb them. Cute little guys. I need to find my digital camera so I can show my babies off.

2. happy_crabbies

happy_crabbies (Micro Crab)

I like doing the DEEP cleans too. The crabs always seem to love exploring their new surroundings. It is fun to watch them! [​IMG]

3. gweebles

gweebles "Preparing For First Molt"

My little guys love their new jungle theme. I haven't had one bury themselves since I redid the tank. They are all in the plants. I also used a piece of curved cement, well cleaned as another hut, they love to hang around on that too. I think they like the new arrangement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.