1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redid tat with corkbark

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by vckums, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

Scott was able to cut my corkbark. I also added another turtle dock for shells. Within 5 minutes I had crabs in there checking out shells!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Matt

Matt Guest

Looks great :icon_thumleft:! I want to get a 30 gallon tank too! I do, I do!

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Ok let's go shopping! Bring Dolly! :icon_tongue:

4. Blaze

Blaze Guest

That looks awesome Vicki! Where did you get such nice long pieces? They look like some that I used to get from Petland, but lately every time I go in there, all they have left is this one humongous corkbark log lol. I like the logs (when ya can find them in the right size) but the flatter pieces are great for ramps and platforms and such. I love the picture through the grass of the crab doing some shell-shopping! :angel4:

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

very nice Vic!! :icon_biggrin:

6. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

It looks great! See, I'm still alive this morning ;) I'm getting ready to call the doctor now though, my ear is still hurting about the same.

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

Blaze I got it at the same place I get the live moss. I will pick some up when i go today, if you're interested in a piece let me know. I will find some long ones.

Amie, let me know what the Dr says!!!

8. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

that cork bark looks great vicki. i may have to find some of that too.

9. vckums

vckums Moderator

I picked up one of the smaller pieces. It's 6 inches wide and 12 inches long. I haven't listed it yet. If anyones interested let me know.

10. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Thank you for the info Vicki! I happen to already have a few that are the smaller size like you found today. I would probably need pieces around 18 inches or so ... or even longer is fine if they come longer than that. If you happen to come across some sometime, great, and I'll keep checking the Petland here too. =)

11. vckums

vckums Moderator

They never seem to be "out" of anything. It's such a kewl shop. If you want a piece let me know, they are different prices so just tell me what you are willing to spend on the piece.The long piece I got was $12. My husband works in the same city the place is in, so he can grab a piece for me.

12. MAD

MAD Guest

Nice vick, i want some cork =P

13. putertutor

putertutor Guest

Looks great! I love those turtle docks.....Some of my crabs live on the dock with the moss and hidey huts.

14. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Thanks Vicki! When you said you picked up one of the smaller ones, I thought you meant they were out of the bigger ones lol. :confused5: Sorry about that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.