1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red clover tops?

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by cococrispy132, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cococrispy132

cococrispy132 "Never Molted"

I bought Dragon food from healthy herp and one of the ingredients is red clover tops. Does anyone know if these are ok? The list didn't say they were safe but it didn't say they weren't safe. They love all their other foods though. They come in instant meals and you add water because its freeze dried and then its ready to go. I only give them a little bit at a time though. Here's a website that has info on it-http://www.petdiscounters.com/Healthy-Herp-Dragon-Food-Instant-Meal-Reptile-Food-p7575.html

2. cococrispy132

Oh and also about grasshopper and leeks

3. Hermies4Life

Hermies4Life (Small Crab)

ummm i THINK grasshopper is safe i dont know about anything else though :) ^^

4. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

I'd steer away from the leeks, because they're basically a cousin of both garlic and onions, which are not good for crabs. They're in the same family as both of those, and would thus have many of the same unsafe properties that garlic/onions do.

Everything else in that mix is safe...boo on those leeks.

5. cococrispy132

ok i'll try to find them and take them out. THey have a fruit mix and a veggie mix too and they dust it lightly with calcium so yeah thanks emmac350

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.