1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Picture Thread

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

so which person are you? :hahahaha:We had a whacky waters in Davenport that had the wave pool but it closed insurance got to high. I loved the waves!

3. scoobdoo

[​IMG]

nope, not a digital enhanced photo, this IS my cat!

4. scoobdoo

[​IMG]

bet ya never had someone share a picture of their foot before! Thought I'd be silly!

5. scoobdoo

Re: Random Picture Thread new crab decorations

[img width=400 height=305]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11085.jpg[/img]
    When I went to Hobby Lobby I found these cute little chip board decorations they were like 60 cents each. They had pirates, treasure chest, animals, fish ect... I hot glued them to the outside of the glass so they are looking in, I have butterfiles on the top. I also got glass jar that was meant for cookies and covered it with sand and now it's huge cave and a second level, I also umhum barrowed a few big rocks from the hospital parking lot, boiled them and put a pile of rocks in a corner for them to climb on, took all the wood out it was getting so wet it was getting smelly. so in all to redo my tank it was like 5$
    oh man I have 2 crabs changing shells cool! they do this everytime I clean the tank, I rinse them out with their water put them back and they change back and forth for a an hour then they are good.

6. scoobdoo

Re: Random Picture Thread new pictures

[img width=400 height=300]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11105.jpg[/img]
    [img width=400 height=300]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11100.jpg[/img]
    little rabbit foo foo
    took pics at my parents house
    [img width=400 height=300]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11106.jpg[/img] this is the Nina 1 of the 3 wood ships that travel and do tours, was in Burlington, Ia

7. scoobdoo

[img width=400 height=315]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11387.jpg[/img]

8. ema

ema "Third Molt In Progress"

LOL! Those diaper cakes are AWESOME!

9. scoobdoo

I know I want to do another one, when I get pd. I think I will do one for a gal I know who is about ready to pop and the girlscouts have hit me up to help them do one for the girl scout baby that is born in March. Man if you wanted to sell them they are $ if you go very generic like I did on this it was under 20$ but people charge for their time & must charge 10 -15 for it cause them puppies can be any where from 50 - 75$

10. crystalm

crystalm Hi, I'm New Here!

I have always wanted to do those.. actually I would love to start a business or something making baskets and things like that.

11. scoobdoo

very easy to make, some people use a box of wipes in the middle but to me it made it lop sided and heavy, I used a paper towel cardboard part, much lighter and made things even,my husband said why don't you make it a business to but I said no, I don't want to have all the responibilities of a business. I will make them if people want them and buy all the stuff to do it and if it's family members I won't charge. Our girl scouts want me to make one for them in March for the girl scout baby. I googled diapers cakes and there are some really good ones and some gawdy ugly ones! I got stuff to make another one and really got good deals on the stuff to make it, Ben Franklins had red dot 1/2 price sales so I got a bear, the ribbons, and some pearl stuff for 6$ and then Dollar general had baby decorations on sale like small decorative rattles, pink plastic bear toothpicks, baby bacelets all for 2$ and generic diaper were 6$ plus the rubber bands I guess I spent under 20$ now I have to find time to make it

12. crystalm

They look pretty simple and I bet they are a ton of fun... I am going to get off my butt and try it... Thanks for the inspiration, scoobdoo!!!!!

13. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

They do have some good ones on google!

14. crystalm

about how many diapers do you use on the cake?

15. scoobdoo

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34137&id=1672483795&l=7e9364fb6f

my new one I did for a friend, I used between 60 & 70 size one generic type everything I got was on clearance ribbon.25 a yard, teddy bears toothpicks .30 a pack, beads 1.50, rubber bands one pack of clear .99, pack of large rubber bands these are the big huge ones were like 1.99 or something. I like the less is more, to much stuff on them to me is taking away from the cake. Dollar tree has some baby decorations they have really cute large plastic diaper pin decorations but they were out. I google how to make it then you tubed it, I used a paper towel cardboard middle as my base to work around to keep the diapers round, my bottom is 3 diapers wide, middle is 2 diapers wide, and top 1 but you can make them larger with more diapers

16. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Whoa---how cool is THAT?!!! :drooltongue: :rockz:

17. scoobdoo

18. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Aw, he's still a cutie. :flower:

19. eljhdl

eljhdl "First Molt, A Success"

Oh look at Bud!!! He is cute!!

Albino African Claw Frog?

20. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

I have a african claw frog hes so cool. I've had him for a year about and seems happy w/ my guppies.. he's in a 30 gal tank