1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random-ness

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by HERMEZ, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I am so lazy lately
    Ever see a Straw in a SNAIL shell? :dontknow:
    [​IMG]

Hubby made me a full length stool so my wittle arms can reach inside the tank :chuckle:
    [img width=500 height=318]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/0tidbits001.jpg[/img]

NOVA UPDATE- he survived his horrible infection/destruction and is BRAND spanking new- That was a nervous one for me I only have 2 Indo's left
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now for non crab crap
    A rare all 4 dogs together at once shot
    [img width=500 height=358]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/0tidbits022.jpg[/img]

and someone gave me a stepping stone and my daughter came up withe idea to do the names on each paw pad- I did it according to size
    [​IMG]

and todays pic of Gigantor
    [​IMG]

2. momof2hermi_bashfull

momof2hermi_bashfull "First Molt In Progress"

Awesome Pictures and they are all so cute. The stool Idea would definately be a good idea here (as I am a real shorty an the 29g is too deep for me) looking to upgrade again though. I always enjoy your pictures your babies are so awesome and always look great!

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Thanks mom of 2 your the ONLY ONE to care :kissflowers:

4. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:eek:mg: it's Not True!! I care---honest! :chocbunny: Look---that's me jumping for joy I care so much. :chuckle:
    By the way...give that "lil darlin' puppy" a kiss for me and tell her it's from her "auntie Carol".

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Jelly I posted Nova for you ............

My poor poor post sat here for 2 days with only 1 reply :crybaby2:

Why not visit your niece hmmmm?

6. momof2hermi_bashfull

momof2hermi_bashfull "First Molt In Progress"

Your post sat here for 2 days, and I am the 1st to reply? Peeps must be slipping as (hate to admit it) haven't been around as much as usual. not because I don't want to be, but there this thing called school here and working on Bachelors degree and hmm, let say I got a wee bit behind and playing catch up since term, and unit ends Saturday Midnight, my time 3am (Sunday Morn). Dang battery in lap top was dying, so that put me behind (not to mention the Holidays, family, friends blah blah blah. But since I graduated in July with honors for my Associates degree, and just started the Bachelor thing don't want to start out on the wrong foot. LOL

Anyways, I always love lookng at pics, and especially those that come out great and Hermez's always come out GREAT!

Taking a break form school work, so thought I stop in. Homework with b/f and son is not a good combo, have to wait till those guys go to bed.

7. Mckenny

I know---I know---and I thought to myself how glad I was she/he made it and how pretty she/he turned out. Such gorgeous pictures! Seriously though, I have never seen one in any of the other pictures with such a pretty violet claw. :flower: :flower: :flower:
    I'm skeered to come down...there might be 4 paws and a waggy tail ACCIDENTLY put in my trunk when I wasn't looking! :hahahaha:
    By the way, my son is in Spring Lake NC...anywhere near you?

8. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:eek:mg: Spring Lake is not far at all!!!!!! Is he military too?

9. Mckenny

Yes...A Staff Sergeant in the 82nd Airborne stationed at Fort Bragg.

10. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

so when are you visiting?? huh huh huh huh :party:

11. Mckenny

:biglaugh:

12. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:crybaby2: your laughing at me? why you dont like your son? :think: or your scared to meet me? I met a few other crabbers they lived to talk about it!

13. Mckenny

Phew, well in that case I'll have to think about it. But just as a precaution, I'll bring him with me. He's 6' 5" and "knows moves"! :hermez: :muahaha:

14. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

is he cute? :noidea: how old? Maybe I can ship him home to meet my daughter

edit: I get it now he will distract me while you steal the dog- I got those moves woman :hahahaha:

15. Mckenny

:dontknow: Who---me?! :hilarious:
    He's 26 and nice looking (of course "I" would think so), great sense of humor, respectful and mature. He's still looking for the "right girl". (hint-hint-nudge-nudge) :chuckle:

16. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

sounds like a rare gem- my girl is 20 but I dont mind age differences - I did 10 years :BangHead: <<<< um I mean its fine!!!! :chuckle:
    Aw seriously if you visit I would love to meet you :hug2: I can cook!

17. Mckenny

FIRE UP THE STOVE I'M ON MY WAY!! :biglaugh: I'll let you know when I'm coming next time, which won't be for a while because he came up for Christmas. I'll be down there in the latter part of the Spring or Summer sometime. He's going back to Afganistan again to "straighten things out " :bat:.

18. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Well we'll see what Obama says- he wants to end it all.........but I am thankful for men and women like him. My hubby is AF and he never had to put his life on the line like the Army does. I will pray for his safety!

19. Mckenny

Thank you bunches Hermez... :hug2: All of our branches of the military are so special to this country, and to all the people who can go to bed knowing that they are safe and sound. If Michael hadn't gone into the Army, he would have gone into the Air Force. Of course he wouldn't be able to fly---he'd have to hang his head out of the window the whole time because he's too tall!! :hahahaha:
    heehee I'm sure he would be so happy to know I'm talking about him on a public forum :chuckle:.
    By the way, is your hubby able to stay stateside? I hope so...

20. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

what a tart LOL I am sure they have tall pilots - how else could they predict the weather up there :chuckle:

Hubby is already a veteran and is now a FT reservist- he is trying to hang in there for another 6 years so we can have permanant ID cards- then he wants out. He is non deployable due to a health issue - I cant wait to get out of NC its just not working for me.

AF is the way to go though - they have the best of the best- I have seen all the branches and they are definately the most spoiled LOL. I even am cause sometimes we are stuck in Army type bases for accomadations//halls etc and I am like EW this is what they get?? So the jokes are all true- the AF get cut up all the time :yes2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.