1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quotes

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by speedytweety, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedytweety

speedytweety Hi, I'm New Here!

Hello everyone!! No real problems at all with the site, I think it is incredibly informative and user friendly. I do have a question though, how do you put your favorite quote at the bottom of your post-or rather how do you get it there to appear each time you post? I thought it may be in "my space" maybe under karma or something else but couldn't figure it out. I figured karma sayings were what you must earn by posting and then accumulateing points that will make you progress to a new saying, right? Wendy was very sweet helping me figure out the pm and I think I,ve got that down now-thanks wendy! Thanks for all you guys(and gals) do!!
    Susan-new kid on block

2. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Hi Susan,
    Me again, LOL
    You were on the right track.
    GO-->MY SPACE-->PROFILE-->click on VIEW/EDIT COMPLETE PROFILE and then scroll down to the box adjacent to the word Signature. Anything you type in the box will appear at the bottom of every post you make.

You can also add an avatar (one of those little pictures under your user name) in the same section. If you need any help with it let me know [​IMG]

BTW, thank you for the kind words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.